Nill'ys billboard

Saturday, August 05, 2006

For the past 2 hours I have been trying to find pictures that are free of copyright. I give up - I don't know how to do this. I also met Basim, Mahsa and Yvonne to try to set up our webquests and we totally failed to get into it. To add insult the injury my 9 year old cut her own hair last night with a paper cutting blunt pair of scissors. The result was that the bottom end of her hair was diagonal! So I had to cut it straight at the bottom and it ended up quite short. Before this disaster, her hair was well below her waist and we had never cut it from the time she was born -only trimmed it. She ended up in a flood of tears - which was continuing today. So life seems to be steadily turning into a nightmare The other day mahsa remarked that we are so busy worrying about the future that we forget to enjoy the present So I"ve decided to remind myself about this and look on all that"s positive for instance i"ve just learnt to post my blog in colour!

1 Comments:

At 10:39 am, Blogger Helen said...

Nilly, I empathise with you and understand just how creative kids can be when it comes to themselves. You will get there, all these things happen on the way. I didn't ever believe I would be a grandmother doing another Masters, so all things are possible. Annetta and I also took two steps forward and a dozen backwards yesterday. You have my number, you are welcome to call. Helen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home