Nill'ys billboard

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

WebQuest holy grail!

The webquest we have to create for our assessment is coming up fast - I'm quivering like a jelly at the thought of it - I've taken some small steps but I need to take some huge ones if I am to get anywhere...how am I to find appropriate websites to include in it? How am I to make it interesting to the target group? How am I to manage if my kids fall sick again - one's coughing again tonight..
This evening i've been working on an assignment - unfortunately not mine.. my 7 year olds - he had to draw his family tree. His speed of writing it all down was sooo slow- poor little mite!
Last week it was helping the 9 year old to get her interview of a person from an older generation, together.
And there was the short story and poetry writing competition they entered- were on the computer for hours..
It's hard to get my turn, these days.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 pm, Blogger Helen said...

Thanks Nilly for your supportive encouragement. I notice that you are always helping others from just reading the blogs, not to mention your kids and their assignments. Good on you!

 
At 3:47 pm, Blogger dlh_downunder said...

Dear family-first person ...
I know exactly how you feel!
Keep up the good work Nilly - you're doing well - in spite, or perhaps because of everything else you're trying to do ...

-Debra-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home