Nill'ys billboard

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

WebQuest in sight!

11.9.06
Wheeeew!

I've done it! I think I really have..the webquest. Never thought I'd ever do such a thing in my life. It doesn't look too bad (to me) either! I have, in retrospect, hugely enjoyed this unit so far and this assignment. Much nicer than writing boring essays on pedagogies!

Another milestone has been designing the mini test. I've never had to sample a taste of my own cooking in the education area, before...It was such a good experience. I've discovered that a thousand things can go wrong when we set a test. The design might be good, but the logistics..I've got to think of everything.

For the first time since I started the semester, I'm breathing more easily- to have finished two assessment tasks is worth celebrating(till the marks come, that is..?!). And the next assignments can't be forgotten.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 pm, Blogger Helen said...

Nilly, Wow! How impressive is your webQuest. I really had some pleasant musings about the topic and those receipe links are fabulous. See you at the workshop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home